Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Between LIONS and CHEETAHS

The animal world is full of similarities and differences. Many people cannot differentiate between lions and cheetahs; they have a thought that the only difference is the shape. In this writing I am going to make a simple comparison between lions and cheetahs.

The both animals are similar in many things. First they both are meat eaters. Second they both live in Africa’s safari. Last not the least they both are hunters that’s why they have fierce claws.

However, they are different in many things also. First lions hunt in group while cheetahs hunt alone. Second cheetahs take their prey up to a tree branch that no other consumer can come and force them to leave it while nothing can disturb a lions while they are eating. Last not the least, cheetahs are much faster than lions as long as they hunt alone.

Between this and that, actually I like them both and I hope to get them as a pet. It is some kind strange to have a fierce pet like that. Lions are kings and cheetahs are expert hunters. But for me I would prefer to have cheetah at home as a pet rather than a lion, and it will be the best gift I have ever got if you brought me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment