Sunday, December 27, 2009

My new life style

Although I still so young to complain, I faced some difficulties at my life. I got involved in many troubles with law, people, family and friends, but I haven’t seen such an environment like ADMC’s one. By the following lines you will find out why I say ADMC is different and I want your opinion about my point of view.

I am a 2008-2009 school graduate, school environment was depending on how much you do so I got sick of it. I thought about leaving school many times before but every time I do I remember that I want to be an engineer and that the only way to achieve my goal. I closed my eyes for some of the time and dreams are coming and going in me. Suddenly I opened my eyes to see myself graduated with B+ grade I was satisfied because I careless about anything relates to school, I just do the exams without any fear of what is going to be happen if I fail. My friends always were saying I can be whatever I want to but the problem is that I just want to discover what is out of my business. I haven’t ever believe that cheating is an alternative way to success, I had a thought of what is built on wrong will continue to be wrong for the rest of the life.
Days were running, I found myself after a while at the ADMC where I didn’t expect to be never and ever. I was shocked at the beginning, people for different generation are in the same class, classes are 2 hours long, teachers from many different territories….. Etc.
I tried to get used on the situation; I did that without any borders, that made me think about what I am doing again and what I am going to be, I noticed that I am so young to complain because my colleagues where 3-15 years or more older than me and they don’t complain at all. In addition, teachers are so kind and flexible, the supervisor also is a kind lady.

I loved this life as i always will be; it makes me feel that education trip has no limits. Even thought I don’t go with my buddies as i used before, I still love this life.

1 comment:

  1. Ghareeb:

    YOur blogsite looks good, and well organized. YOu are still missing a Narrative writing and your reflective statement. Fix your blog and you'll get the full marks.
    THe Fox

    ReplyDelete